4x4proyect.com shows you the reference ARB-3932400 ARB manufacturer valid for Land Rover Defender of Sahara Bumpers range
Vital for rural and remote area travel, ARB frontal protection will provide substantially improved protection for vulnerable mechanical components against animal strikes whilst providing a solid base for mounting other accessories like driving lights, winches and CB antennas.
With a more low profile design, the Sahara bar provides an alternative look to the range of deluxe bars, whilst retaining many of the strength and protection features.
Offering significantly greater protection than the factory bumper, the Sahara bar is available with or without the polished centre tube and can accommodate a selection of Warn and Magnum low mount winches.
For added aesthetics, optional colour coding is also available.
- Durable steel construction for maximum protection
- Incorporates ARBs renowned multi fold upswept and tapered wing design for optimum strength and approach angle
- Split pan design for maximum strength and airflow
- Extensive under bar protection panels on centre and either side
- Vehicle specific design
- Superbly engineered, air bag compatible mounting system secures to chassis via high tensile bolts
- Bar can be configured with or without polished centre tube
- Equally suited to winch and non-winch applications
- Will accommodate Warn and Magnum low mount model electric winches
- Twin Hi-Lift jacking points located in the pan of the bar
- Provision to accommodate ARB Intensity LED and a range of IPF driving lights
- Provision for original equipment fog lights
- Durable urethane buffers
- Retains original equipment tow points
- Two aerial brackets located on the top centre tube of the bar Finished in a hard-wearing black powder coat with the added option of colour coding to individual vehicles